Joveen is responsible to review overall operations which has been geared for growth rather than efficiency and productivity. She has many years’ experience in Malaria diagnostic & examination studies. Joveen also has more than 5 years’ experience of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and microarray in genetic and genomics research. She is the one who involved in the entire start up and overall management of R&D department and actively collaborates with both private and government sectors. As a Quality Manager, she led in successful implementation of ISO 15189 accreditation with Standards Malaysia.
Academic / Professional and Other Qualifications
1. Lau Tiek Ying & Joveen Neoh Wan Fen. 2012. Molecular Epidemiology of Malaria In The Interior Division of Sabah: Comparison of microscopic examination and nested PCR detection of human malaria parasites. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
2. Wan Fen Joveen-Neoh, Ka Lung Chong, Clemente Michael Vui Ling Wong, and Tiek Ying Lau, “Incidence of Malaria in the Interior Division of Sabah, Malaysian Borneo, Based on Nested PCR,” Journal of Parasitology Research, vol. 2011, Article ID 104284, 6 pages, 2011. doi:10.1155/2011/104284
3. Tiek Ying Lau, Wan.Fen.Joveen-Neoh, and Ka.Lung.Chong, "High Incidence of Plasmodium knowlesi Infection in the Interior Division of Sabah, Malaysian Borneo ," International Journal of Bioscience, Biochemistry and Bioinformatics vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 163-167, 2011.
4. Neoh, J.W.F., Chong, K.L. & Lau, T.Y. Molecular detection of human malaria parasites in the interior division of Sabah. Proceedings of Symposium of Biotechnology IV 1-4th Dec 2010, UMS. (PROCEEDING)
5. Joveen-Neoh, W.F., Chong, K.L., Wong, C.M.V.L. & Lau, T.Y. Nucleotide polymorphisms of P.knowlesi isolates in the interior division of Sabah based on ssrRNA gene. Proceedings of 9th Malaysia Genetic Congress 28-30th Sept 2011, Kuching. (PROCEEDING)